Monday, February 20, 2012

Simplify Your Life

It's Monday so its time for my weekly blog review (I just decided last night that I was gonna do my reviews on Mondays) I take a little time every week to look at other minimalist blogs to see if I find them useful or inspiring to my own journey. This is very much a personal review for myself and I believe that everyone who writes a blog is very inspiring in just getting their thoughts out there.
This weeks blog I really enjoyed looking over and it is going to become one of the blogs I think I will follow most often. Its called Simplify Your Life (http://simplifyyourlife.tumblr.com/). Its written by a guy named Danny who is in his thirties. He has been on his simple living journey for two years now and I really enjoy the way he has set up his blog. Here is what I like
  • His info is right there on there in front of you so its known right away who is writting the blog which gives you that personal connection that I seem to crave when I read blogs
  • He is a very up to date blog writer. He seems to post daily
  • He gives you great ideas of further info for you to look up or other blogs to look into
  • Its a clean and simple blog
  • There are only four options on his side bar and its gives you everything you want in a blog
So all in all I really enjoy this blog and it is going onto my blog roll as soon as this post is published!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation!! Just subscribed to his blog. I love the simple posts he makes. He posts a lot of great quotes.

    Just found your blog via google(I searched for David's Simple.Organized.Life), and am enjoying it!

    -Sarah
    http://teenageminimalist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete