Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Minimalist List

I have decided to spend every evening this week going through one new blog that is based obviously on simple living. So I really love the concept of the blog I looked at tonight. Its called The Minimal List (http://www.theminimallist.com/) and its the coolest thing. Every post title is a single word and then the post goes into detail on why that word was chosen... Here is what else I like about it
  • The format is super simple and you can either look up her posts by the month or by the category you are wanting to look into
  • The posts are not super long but still long enough to make you feel like you understand where she is coming from
  • There is not a lot of searching that needs to be done and I am realizing that to me that's a major plus in me wanting to follow a blog or not...
So yeah all in all tonights blog find was fun and I think it will be added to my blog roll. On a side note, I wasn't able to do a review every night this week so instead I think I am just gonna make it a once a week thing until I run out of bogs to look up...

No comments:

Post a Comment