Sunday, February 19, 2012

10 Things Challenge Week 2

Shoes Shoes Shoes! That was my main focus this week when I picked my 10 things to donate. Everything is going to the salvation army this week so I wont add that more then right here... The saddest part of all is that picking these ten pairs to get rid of wasn't even hard... LOL!
  1. Green Old Navy Sandals- They cause blisters and I have a navy pair that I wear way more then these ones.
  2. Champion Running Shoes- I wore them when I worked at the job I had before my current one and they are just not comfy anymore to me because of the bad memories that are attached to them.
  3. Purple Flats- They are super cute and I do love them but I never wear them and they are not worn in enough to be comfy
  4. White Crocks- I love the idea of owning crocks but I just never wear them
  5. White Flats- They give me blisters and I never wear them
  6. Black Flats- Too small for me
  7. Blue Flats- Once again super cute but I never wear them and once again they give me blisters
  8. Grey Flats- I like these shoes except they are clicky when you walk and I don't actually like flats that have a slight heel to them.
  9. Roxy Brown Boots- They are cute but pointless for me to own with all the other boots I own and love to wear
  10. Brow Slippers-Once again super cute and I have had them for a couple years but I don't hardly ever wear slippers and when I do I use my other grey flat slippers
So out with the old and absolutely NO in with the new... I do not think that I will be needing to buy a new pair of shoes for a long while because I still own plenty... I have learned from doing this though that I tend to be way more of a boot girl then a flat girl. So we will see if this changes as summer comes closer but if not I will know not to buy any more flats for myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment