Monday, February 27, 2012

10 Things Challenge Week 3

Happy Monday!! I am already onto week three of my challenge. This week is a jumble of things so lets dig in. I decided it was just easier to donate everything to the salvation army. I know I could go and make money off of some of these things. To me however that's not the point of why I am doing it so I am choosing not to do it that way.

  1. Quilt Set- I have owned this since I was living in my getto apartment in Bellingham and have decided that in reality the purple is not the right color for me so out it goes with its sheets and all!
  2. Towel- I can't figure out where I even got it from but its not soft and I enjoy the extra big towels.
  3. Clothes- I cleaned out my closet yesterday and came through some of these clothes that I wont ever wear again
  4. Mariners Stuff- I use to be a huge Mariners fan when I was young but I do not think I have watched baseball since I was in High School and I know someone is gonna come along and get excited about seeing it.
  5. Winter Wear- There is a scarf from the 2010 Winter Olympics that I have never worn and I am not a red color person and a pair of gloves that I like but once again don't think I have ever worn
  6. Books- Came across about four books that just don't look like they are worth reading with all the other things I want to read.
  7. Photo Albums- I found two photo albums that were brand new but they are not my style
  8. Scrapbooking Albums- Once again they were brand new but just not my style anymore. I must have bought them back in high school
  9. Senior Fun Album- I bought it when I graduated high school but never put anything in it. Its a classic black and the year isn't on it so it will work great for anyone that finds it and that makes me happy
  10. Tinkerbell Journal- I bought it when I went to Disneyland and I do think its cute but I don't need another journal.
So that't it for this week. I am learning a few things about myself as I am going through this process. The first is that I don't really need to buy journals anymore. I hardly use them and I am becoming so inclined to write on my blog then on paper that I think its going to be a new rule. The second is that I find it easier to get rid of things when I think of how happy it will make someone else when they find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment